1. General provisions
This policy of personal data processing has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of 27 July 2006 №152-FL «About Personal data» and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of TKS LLC (hereinafter – Operator).
1. The operator has got the most important goal and condition of his activity the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy and to personal and family confidentiality.
2. This Operator’s policy of personal data processing (hereinafter – Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://vacuum-press.ru
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data is processing of personal data using computer devices;
2. Blocking of personal data is temporary interruption of processing of personal data (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify data);
3. Website is a set of graphics and information materials, and programs for computers and databases, making them available on the Internet at https://vacuum-press.ru;
4. Information system of personal data is a set of personal data contained in databases and the information technology and technical facilities that handle them;
5. Anonymization of personal data is actions that make it impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
6. Processing of personal data is any action (operation) or combination of actions (operations) carried out with or without the use of an automation tool with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator is a public authority, a municipal authority, a legal entity or an individual, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of the personal data to be processed and the actions (operations) carried out with personal data;
8. Personal data is any information related directly or indirectly to a certain or User-defined website https://vacuum-press.ru;
9. User is any visitor to the website https://vacuum-press.ru;
10. Provision of personal data is actions aimed to disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain number of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data is any actions aimed to disclosing personal data to an indeterminate circle of persons (transmission of personal data) or at consulting the personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transmission of personal data is transferring of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state or to a foreign individual or legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data is any actions resulting in the irrevocable destruction of personal data with the impossibility of further restoration of personal data content in the personal data information system and (or) as a result, the physical storage of personal data is destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following User’s personal data
1. Surname, first name and patronymic;
2. E-mail address;
3. Telephone numbers;
4. Address of the actual place of residence and registration at the place of residence and (or) at the place of stay;
5. Also the site collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including «cookie») with using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
6. The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; concluding, executing and terminating civil contracts.
2. The Operator also has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark «Refusal from notifications about new products and services and special offers».
3. Anonymized User data collected through Internet statistics services serve to collect information on Users’ actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
1. The operator processes the personal data of the User only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User himself through special forms located on the site https://vacuum-press.ru. Filling in the relevant forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator, The User agrees with this Policy.
6. Procedures for the collection, storage, transmission and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data, which is processed by the Operator, is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for the full implementation of the requirements of the legislation in force in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator shall protect personal data and take all possible measures to prevent access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be handed over to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the legislation in force.
3. In case of errors in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s e-mail address email@example.com with the mark «Updating personal data».
4. The processing time of personal data is unlimited. The user may revoke at any time his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the e-mail address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org the mark «Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data».
7. Cross-border transmission of personal data
1. Before the cross-border transferring of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state on the territory of which the transfer of data is carried out ensures reliable protection of the rights of data subjects.
2. Cross-border transmission of personal data in the territory of foreign States which do not meet the above-mentioned requirements, may only be carried out if the subject of personal data consents in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the contract to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions
1. The user can get any clarifications on questions of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator with e-mail email@example.com.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely replaced until its new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://vacuum-press.ru/policy